Psychometric profiling is a powerful tool in helping people gain awareness about themselves and take action to utilise strengths and develop weaknesses. They can also help build team relationships, reduce conflict and increase tolerance of difference.
We have access to over 40 fully qualified OPM Occupational Psychologists based across the UK, all of whom are qualified BPS Level A and Level B assessors accredited in the full range of psychometric tests and profiles.
Psychometric assessments we provide include:
- Strengthscope – strength-based profile
- NEO – Big 5 tool (Openness, Conscientiousness, extraversion, Agreeableness, Neuroticism)
- MBTI – Team preferences tool
- WAIS – cognitive ability and IQ testing
- Hogan – The Dark Side of Personality
- Dimensions – preference profile
- VIA – Values Inventory Assessment tool